WhatsApp is one of those applications that everyone would put into the basic package, without which 99% of modern phone users can not. It is true that the popularity of this service has fallen slightly lately, mainly due to high competition on Facebook Messenger and the general discounting of SMS, but the huge number of people still using WhatsApp. Whether it’s a mistrust on a Facebook client or for other reasons, AnonHQ has an interesting guide on how to use the app without having to put your own phone number.
The whole process is divided into 9 steps and is not difficult. But if you have this solution for yourself, you have to decide for yourself. To benefit from it will probably be just those who want to at all costs avoid the spread of their phone number. Those who do not mind can ignore this tutorial and use the service in a classic way.
- If you have a Whatsapp phone, uninstall it. Remember, however, to back up all important files (photos, videos, and other data).
- Download and install the app again
- WhatsApp requires sms authorization, so keep your phone in airplane mode.
- Open the application and enter any phone number
- When the application fails to verify the device, it will offer you an alternative method. Click ” Verify through SMS ” and enter your e-mail address.
- Click the confirm button and immediately cancel . This will stop the verification process.
- Install the ” Fake-a-message ” app .
- After you open it, you are asked to enter your personal information – fill in the following: TO:+447900347295, FROM: +420 + your phone number (for the Czech Republic, for SR Slovak prefix), Message: your e-mail address.
- Your personal information will be sent to a fake number and you will be able to use WhatsApp in ” anonymous ” mode.